October 31, 2008

I found a cool vocabulary software please see it!

A very interesting thing I came across today. It has to do with increasing your vocabulary. Wouldn't it be great to just one day be able to pick any word in the dictionary and say," Hey I know that word" For Realz. Here at Japanetics anything to improve ourselves in all ways, saying - Day by Day, in every way, I'm getting better and better.

I found this cool software that helps you build a significant amount of native language vocabulary which is useful and Vocaboly is a vocabulary builder software for SAT, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT and general vocabulary. Vocaboly contains five books: SAT, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT and VOA Special English, with more than 12,000 words, each word provided with meaning, phonetic symbol and pronunciation. It looks really fun please check it out.

please see http://vocaboly.com